Can you believe it? June is here and summer is here and guess what???? before you know it summer will be gone and school will be starting again!! Boy, that sounds yucky, doesn't it? But that's just how fast time flies. We want ya'll to have a wonderful, productive and protected summer with your sweet children, your families and friends but don't want you to let summer go by and get busy & bogged down and forget your scripture meditation and memory verses!! As we hide God's word in our hearts He gives us that ammunition we need to be overcomers!!
I trust you receive a special blessing these 'lazy daze' of summer and don't forget to post your
name, your scripture verse and the translation you are using to:
http://www.vaughnforestwomen.blogspot.com/
Be blessed in Jesus!!
Kay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
" Love the Lord you God with all your heart; with all your soul; with all your strength.
....Love your neighbor as yourself.
Deut 6:5 & Lev 19:18
Kay Howell
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8&9 (NIV)
Leigh Clemmons
"Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. I will walk about in freedom for I have sought out your precepts."
Psalm 119:43,45 (NIV)
Melissa McDaniel
"..I know your deeds; you have a reputation for being alive but are dead. Wake up! Stregthen what remains and is about to die., for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. Remember therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you." Rev. 3:1-3 (to the church at Sardis) Ann Allen Salter
Post a Comment