Hey ladies,
I feel so blessed to be encouraging you today to post your scripture verse for July 15th. This is an awesome opportunity and I thank Father God for having me in this place at this time. You all are such an inspiration to me and I thank God for each of you!!
Don't forget to add your NAME, your VERSE and the TRANSLATION you are using.
It's so neat to have these verses to meditate on and thus memorize.
Log into: www.vaughnforestwomen.blogspot.com
Love in Christ,
Kay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
" Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. "Honor your father and mother" (this is the first commandment with a promise)that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land. Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord"
Ephesians 6:1-4 ESV
Kay Howell
Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression.
Psalm 19:13 NIV
Leigh Clemmons
"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues written in this book. And if anyone takes away from this book of prophecy , God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in thsi book." (Revelation 22:18-19) (NIV) Ann Allen Salter
"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart & wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14 (NIV)
Melissa McDaniel
"Test me O Lord, and try me; examine my heart and my mind." Psalm 26:2 (NIV)
Melissa McDaniel
Post a Comment