Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15th Scripture Memory

Is anyone else shocked that it's the 15th of the month already besides me???  I can not believe how fast time is flying this year! We started this journey to learn 24 scriptures 9 months ago and I pray that you have seen the fruit of that commitment in many ways so far in 2009! 
That being said......it's not time to take a break!!! Pick your verse, post it on this blog and don't forget to include your name! 
Have a blessed day!
Melissa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."
Exodus 14:14 (NIV)
Melissa McDaniel

Kay said...

"Jesus said,'I am the bread of life. No one who come to ME will ever be hungry, and no one who believes in ME will ever be thirsty again."

John 6: 35 Holman CSB

Kay Howell