Sunday, August 3, 2008

30 Day Challenge

Who is up for a challenge??? me me me

OK, I listened to 89.1 on Friday and Nancy Lee DeMoss was talking about marriages. She gave all the listeners a challenge and I want to share it with you. Have you ever imagined looking at your relationship with your husband like your relationship with Christ? I can say I have not so I got a nice reality check. How could I not share this with all of you. I just really feel like I don't always stop and think about what I say to Tim. I know he loves me and I think I get comfortable with that love and I don't always show the respect to him as I would to Jesus. So, imagine with me for a moment the impact we women could make if we would encourage the important men in our lives. Here is the challenge. Don't say one negative thing about your husband to him or about him to anyone else. Then make a special effort to say ONE positive thing to him every day for 30 days. I know this isn't going to be easy but I know you can do it. I need accountability as much as you do so please feel free to call me or email me. I would love to hear how things are going with you. :)

Col. 3:18


Blessings to you all,
Oh, feel free to share this with others.

Love,
Joannie

No comments: