Sunday, August 3, 2008

Greetings from the Beach!

Hey Ladies,

For those of you who may be keeping up with this blog -
This is an email that I received today from a guest of the Beth Moore Simulcast this weekend and since it applies to all of you, I thought I would pass it along.


"Please tell everyone at your church a big THANK YOU for hosting the Beth Moore simulcast. It was a wonderful experience. I really needed Beth's message this weekend in many ways. Thank you to all the ladies who covered us in prayers before the simulcast even began. Y'all have surely ministered 100 fold."


Y'all are awesome! Thanks to all who helped make the Simulcast such a special event for all involved! I am truly humbled to be a part of something that special!!
And aren't we all excited to see Ann Allen blogging???

Love,
Melissa

No comments: