Monday, January 26, 2009

February 1- Scripture Memory Verse

Hey girls,
We are one month into this wonderful year that God has given
us and I trust that all of you are digging deep into His Word and
letting Him speak truths to you each day as you meditate AND listen.
Remember to put your name, your new verse and the translation you are using!

Blessings on each of you...YOU ARE LOVED!!

Kay Howell

11 comments:

Kay said...

Feb 1- Scripture Memory
" Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live and in your name I will lift up my hands." Psalms 63:3-4 NIV

Kay Howell

Anonymous said...

"And while He was being accused by the chief priest and elders, He answered nothing." (Matthew 27:12-NKJV)

God's girl 68 said...

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26

Leigh Clemmons

Danielle said...

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24 (NIV).

Anonymous said...

"I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths."
Proverbs 4:11 (NIV)

Wendy said...

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt. 6:34

Anonymous said...

"As Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

Anonymous said...

"May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you." (Psalm 33:22 NIV)

Melissa said...

"For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority." Colossians 2:9-10 (NIV)

Melissa McDaniel

bubbasward said...

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13 NIV
Laurie Ward

Anonymous said...

"But you, son of man, hear what I say to you. Do not be rebellious like that rebellious house; open you mouth and eat what I give you." Ezekiel 2:8 NKJV