Thursday, July 23, 2009

August 1st Scripture Memory

Hey girls,
Here it is August and guess what???? here comes school starting and back on that schedule!! I trust each of you is blessed as you get kids ready, etc.

Don't forget to be blessed and add your memory verse for this session on the blog at:
www.vaughnforestwomen.blogspot.com
Father God will certainly lift you up as you meditate & memorize a new scripture !!

You are each blessings to us!

Love, Kay

5 comments:

Kay said...

" And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams."
Acts 2:17 ESV

Kay Howell

God's girl 68 said...

I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 121: 1&2 NIV

Leigh Clemmons

Danielle said...

" Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.." Eph 4:29 NIV

Laurie Ward said...

“I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills His purpose for me.” Psalm 57:2 NIV

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.