Monday, September 21, 2009

October 1st Scripture Memory Verse

Well girls, I have been a busy gal what with my 'computer crashing' and all. I have missed being online on this computer 'where all my good stuff is'!!! I truly hope ya'll have had a wonderful September and are enjoying the Lord's goodness and mercy!!
Please invite your friends to join us in this wonderful venture of scripture memory and meditation!! Be blessed as you add your verse for this time along with your name and the version you are using!! just go to www.vaughnforestwomen.blogspot.com and add yours!! Remember God loves us and honors our obedience to HIM!!

Lovingly,
Kay

4 comments:

Kay said...

"Turn my eyes from looking at what is worthless; and give me life in Your ways."
Psalms 119:37
Holman CSB

Kay Howell

God's girl 68 said...

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
John 1:16 (NIV)

Leigh Clemmons

Laurie said...

Psalm 13: 5-6 NIV
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.

Melissa said...

Sorry this is soooo late, but it is way timely!!!

"Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature."
Romans 13:14
Melissa McDaniel