Friday, August 8, 2008

Beth Moore Simulcast Challenge

Ladies,
I am so encouraged by Joannie's desire to post her notes from the simulcast! I have to admit this might be the first time I've ever reviewed my own notes from a conference! I loved and tried to soak up every statement, scripture reference and personal input that Beth provided! I thought it was life-changing and want to keep the WORDS that I felt I received protected in my heart and I want for each of you to do the same! So here is what I'm challenging you to do......... leave a "comment" after this blog entry and let us know what was your favorite part of Beth's message from the simulcast. I had so many, but what keeps jumping out at me was Beth's comment during her "expect the test" point was that we should let God turn the "dirt" that the Enemy has on us into "soil"! That just spoke volumes to me because it just reminds me that at any time, God can use even my bad choices to bring about a harvest in my life. I always recall a bible study I've done (something Beth Moore) where she talked about how we have not fully allowed God to do use our circumstances in life for His purposes until we are using that situation to further HIS kindgom and against the Enemy!! (i.e. Beth using her childhood abuse to help others open up about and overcome it!) Does that make sense?
That's just one of the many things I loved that she said. Also, this week, I've tried to look at the scripture I read in the morning in a different way because as she pointed out using Isaiah 55:11, EVERY time I expose myself to God's word, He has a purpose for that specific scripture in my life at that time!!
I could go on for days............but I won't. I've got hungry children (there are 6 of them with us at the beach this week!!) who need to eat!!
So, my friends..................leave us a comment so we can learn more about your simulcast experience! I appreciated Brother Lawrence's challenge (thank you, Jonathan and the tech team for getting our services on the web so fast!!) for the women to not "blow it"! Let's not, girls!! Let "do the thing!" like Beth always says - well, actually she says it more like "thaang", which we can all relate to!
I'm typing fast, so forgive any typos! :)
Love,
M

1 comment:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.